1. No outside food or drinks allowed in the auditoriums.
2. One ticket allows for one viewing of the film for which it was purchased.
3. Children under 5 years of age will not be admitted (Unless we are featuring a movie rated G or PG.) In these cases, children 2 and under are FREE.
4. We like to provide a distraction-free experience to all of our guests so children under the age of 17 are NOT allowed to attend R-rated motion pictures unaccompanied by a parent or adult guardian. Furthermore, under no circumstances will we allow children under the age of 13 to attend an R rated motion picture.
5. Please wait until a ticket taker tears your ticket before proceeding to your auditorium.
6. Turn off or silence your cell phone before entering any of the auditoriums.
7. Absolutely no recording equipment will be allowed in the auditoriums.
8. No loitering in the halls before, during or after the movie.
9. Please be respectful to the staff and to your fellow patrons.
10. Emergency exits are for EMERGENCIES ONLY!
11. Glass containers are not allowed in any of the auditoriums.
12. No shoes, no shirt, no service.
13. Refunds can only be issues within the first 20 minutes of the feature’s start time.